Looking for a Fairfax Bankruptcy Attorney?
We Can Help You Get Out Of Debt Now...
Get the Right Fairfax Bankruptcy Attorney !
The right fairfax bankruptcy attorney can be the difference between a bright financial future and a hard one. You don’t need a fast talking lawyer that’s interested in lining his own pockets; you want someone who is compassionate and knowledgeable about bankruptcy law, helping you come to the right solution for your financial problems!
There are many fairfax bankruptcy attorneys , but not all of them have the extensive experience you need to navigate your way towards financial freedom. We have the experience you need; every case is unique and we’ll give your problems the attention they deserve to get them solved as quick as possible.
What do Fairfax Bankruptcy Attorneys Do?Bankruptcy isn’t a free pass on your debts, but it is a way to eliminate or pay off some or all of your debt! Working with a bankruptcy attorney you’ll be able to decide which kind of bankruptcy is right for you. There are two kinds of consumer bankruptcy:
- Liquidation: Also known as Chapter 7 bankruptcy. If you have liquefiable assets like stocks or property (antique cars, vacation or rental homes, antique furniture) you can liquidate, or sell, these items to settle your debts. Personal property like your car, clothing, your home and other things you’ll need to rebuild after bankruptcy is protected and you won’t have to sell it. The right fairfax bankruptcy attorney can help you understand bankruptcy law what property is protected and what isn’t. Most people will need to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, but there is also Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Reorganization: Also known as Chapter 13 bankruptcy. You’ll need a reliable source of income (like a small business or investment income that comes in regularly), but it can help you avoid the pitfalls of foreclosure and repossession of your assets.
How a Fairfax Bankruptcy Attorney Can Help YouAside from helping you decide which remedy to choose for your financial issues, Bankruptcy Attorneys offer a wide variety of services like:
- Debt Negotiation and Repayment
- Foreclosure Defense
- Credit Reporting Problems
- FDCP Help (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) – stop harassment from creditors today!
And many more services that will help you get the fair shake you deserve! While there are many DIY remedies for debt resolution, you can’t trust your financial future with bad information; an experienced Fairfax Bankruptcy Attorney will get you solutions fast!
If you’d like to learn more about how you can make bankruptcy law work for you, fill out the form to your right or you can also call! A Fairfax bankruptcy attorney will help you get the solutions you need, the solutions you deserve to finally get on the right track!
The Law Offices of Michael J.O. Sandler
12781 Darby Brooke Court, Suite 201
Woodbridge, VA 22192